Payments are accepted via Paypal using all major credit cards, for any other form of payment details are available upon request.
By Air & Car
Car rental is available from Roissy Charles de Gaulle (Paris), Orly (Paris), Lyon and Geneva airports
The house is only a short drive from the main Paris - Lyon motorway (A6) which will help reduce transfer time.
||80km about 1 hour by car
||250km about 3 hours by car
||230km about 2.5 hours by car
There are train stations in each airport city, and it is possible to take either a regular or TGV (high-speed train) to Montbard.
Montbard to Semur-en-Auxois is an approximate 15 minutes drive or you also have the option of a bus connection for TGV only (cost 1.50 euros). The bus stops just 1 mn away from the house.
Eurostar /TGV from London St Pancras via Lille to Montbard is between 5 to 6 hours hours and TGV from Roissy Charles de Gaulle (Paris) airport to Montbard is just 1 hour 10 minutes.
Patricia has a 25 year professional work experience. Having lived more than 20 years abroad (USA, England, Portugal, Norway) and travelled a lot, she specialises in individual bilingual coaching and support.
- Specialised coaching in French and English - General and Business specific
- Planning adapted to your needs
- A personalized approach to respond to specific requirements
- Comfortable and encouraging learning environment
- The option of on-line training as an efficient and convenient alternative to a face to face - Video-Conferences
- Your coach calls you by phone or Skype
- An unusual approach and a real concept derived from personal language learning experience focussing on developing an instinctive response and therefore increasing self-confidence
- A personalized program adapted to your learning rhythm, level and objectives
- Share written or audio documents, real time screen sharing with your coach to check and correct exercises
- Explore and learn the vocabulary and expressions specific to your work through press articles, dvds, podcasts, texts to facilitate the understanding of foreign cultures.
International skills acquired in many industries
- Information Technology (Intel Corporation, Karma International, Wstore)
- Metallurgy, Forges and Foundries (Manoir industries - headquarters and production site, Centre Technique des Industries de la Fonderie)
- Telco (Andrew Corporation)
- Military (Giat)
Thanks to these multicultural experiences Patricia can adapt and customise training programs to suit your specific needs and new challenges.
- Individual in-house classes - Face to face
- Individual telephone classes
- Individual classes - video conferencing on Skype
- Individual intensive immersion classes
"A problem without a solution is an ill-posed problem"
Each program, adapted to your level, will enable you to start a professional international activity and validate your knowledge with an official diploma.
Programs start from "beginner" to "advanced", exam preparation is also offered.
Evaluation tests are conducted at the beginning and end of each program.
Experience proves that a good coach usually succeeds in unlocking frozen learning processes created by more rigid academic learning environments.